MIT SDM - The Commuter Student Experience

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Working in groups

We have an ERBA assignment every week. I have been working with Yulia and Nitin on those assignments. We all do the assignments separately and then crosscheck our answers. Yulia and Nitin are great to work with. The biggest problem with our team is that we are all very eager to be the first ones to finish the assignments:-) A good problem to have.

This is where the January session helps, in figuring out who you can work with. For Tom Allen's course we have a group paper due at the end of the term. We decided to do a DC1 group reunion sort off - John, Nitin, Yulia and I will be working together on that paper. The papers for Von Hippel's course are individual papers, so I am on my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hum itne bure bhi nahi hai as a team member. Do try to work with other ppl too!

-Nisheeth