MIT SDM - The Commuter Student Experience

Monday, June 2, 2008

Break and Summer Session

Classes ended May16th and now we have a break till June 9th when the summer session starts. I am very happy about the break, get to recharge a bit and basically do nothing:-)) Summer session is supposed to short and interesting. There are not many courses offered in the summer, we have 4 course offered through SDM, they are
ESD.763 Operations & Supply Chain Management
15.514 Financial and Managerial Accounting
ESD.74 System Dynamics for Engineers
ESD. 33 Systems Engineering.
I am taking ESD.33 and 15.514, the schedule makes it hard for us part timers to take more than 2 courses in the summer and anyways I have to leave something for the next summer:-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sooraj,

This is Depak from Chennai, India. I was planning for an MBA from US by fall 2009. During my research for schools came across this SDM program. Am impressed with the program from the little I read. Also stumbled upon your blog here. Would like to know more about the program as am planning to enroll as a full-time student.

My backgroud - Bach of Engg. from India. 5+years of IT experience in India and US together.

Would like to send mails or chat with you regarding your experience and background. Also would appreciate your suggestions on the streams to get into post-SDM. Please let me know when you have the bandwidth. My mail id is deepkv(at)gmail(dot)com. Pls drop me a line when you find the time.

Thanks in advance.
Depak

Ben Jiang said...

Dude, you need update your blog. This is so old news.