MIT SDM - The Commuter Student Experience

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Better late than never

Should have started this blog last month, but it is not too late. I am enrolled in the System Design and Management program at MIT. I am 24 month commuter student. Basically that means I work and go part time to school. Gradually as time progresses and I learn more management stuff you will notice a change in my vocabulary . This should end up being a "Holistic powerful blog":-) . So stay tuned for the "Pearls of wisdom " (stolen from Professor Katz).

2 comments:

SN said...

Hi Sooraj --
Really cool blog. I bet it will be fun to compare commuter and distance experience...

Anonymous said...

Sooraj,

I am targeting SDM for 2010 or 2011. What is the avg/good GMAT score? I am in IT industry for 5 years and worked as software developer/designer/analyst. Is leadership experience a must to get into SDM?

Any other advices for SDM aspirants would be greatly appreciated.