Its been extremely busy lately. I have used the term "I have no time" loosely a lot in my life but after I started SDM I really know what that exactly means. January boot camp was bad but this H2 session might turn out to be as bad as January.
First I would like to share my H1 schedule, since most of the courses in H1 are the standard fare might be useful for future students. I had 3 courses in H1 and I had class everyday of the week. 2 classes were split into two 90 minute sessions (ERBA, 15.980) and one class was a full 3 hour session(15.969). The morning classes typically start at 9.30 or 10.00 and are over by 11.00/11.30. The Friday class was right in the middle of the day at 1.00. It was hard to accommodate with the work schedule. Weekends were relatively ok during H1, ERBA did take up most of the time but it went well with the other 2 courses which were not very time consuming till the last 2 weeks when we had 3 papers due. So in short Jan was hectic, Feb was good, March and so far April have been very hectic. When I say Feb was good it is relative to Jan, compared to any other month in the last few years of my life Feb would have been wicked hectic :-)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment