Thursday, February 7, 2008
January Session -DC2 Global Warming
The day DC1 was over we were handed out the DC2 assignment. We could chose between Fixing Global warming or Nutrition. We were assigned to new teams. My DC2 team members Maya, Leigh, Marcia, Luke, Albert and Devadas. It was hard to get along in the beginning, I guess everyone was kind of sad leaving their DC1 teams. As days progressed we worked well together. I got along well with everyone, they were all very interesting people and I can a learn a lot from all of them. Leigh was the resident fashion expert and a chemical engineer. Albert is a plastic surgeon, as can been seen from my picture I need a lot of help in that department. Maya and Devadas worked for big companies and have years of wisdom to share. Marcia was from Ford Mexico, she gave us interesting insights into the automotive field and Mexico. Luke is from the Airforce, he was our fearless leader, he kept us on track:-). He has been in the SDM program for 6 months so he knows a lot more than the rest of us. Under his guidance we decided to follow the System Architecture approach to fix Global warming. The deliverables were a 60 second elevator speech , 20-25 minute presentation, and a technical write up on ‘Global Warming’.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment